We want you to know that we take your well being seriously. We have assessed what we can do to reassure you that we are taking the current coronavirus issue seriously to minimise the risk to you and our team. Should the government increase control and that impacts on our ability to perform for a period we have the following measures in place:
1. All staff working in your local branch will not have returned from an overseas location where the virus has become widespread.
2. Any member of staff showing signs of possible symptoms will be asked to stay at home for a period of 14 days or until they are given a clean bill of health by a member of the NHS.
3. We will restrict viewings for elderly clients or clients with known pre-existing medical conditions to video streaming only, to be carried out by a designated member of your local team. Please advise a member of your local branch if we need to do this for you, you do not need to disclose or discuss your reasons. This service is available for all clients.
4. If we have not already made your viewing video, please contact your branch to arrange your appointment.
5. Should a lock down be put in place all members of our team will be able to effectively work from home with access to our complete and secure cloud-based systems and digital phone systems under our ‘work from home policy’. This will enable continuation of contact and the ability to progress sales which are proceeding to the best of our ability.
6. All branches have hand sanitiser or antiseptic wipes to ensure that staff continue to keep their hands clean and less prone to infection.
7. In the event of lockdown all viewing requests that wish to arrange a physical visit as a result of positively viewing the video stream will be arranged once it is clear to do so.
8. Our online marketing and call/enquiry management systems will be maintained to ensure we continue to work as effectively as possible to minimise any potential disruption to the marketing of our clients’ properties.
If you have any concerns, please contact your local Branch.
visit the NHS coronavirus advice website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/